We invite you to partner with us in the mission of the Siena Retreat Center. We strive to nurture a healing and holistic spirituality in an environment of joy, peace, and beauty.
We deeply appreciate your support through prayer.
We invite you to volunteer in the Retreat Center. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
We welcome your financial support. If you wish to donate to the Siena Retreat Center, you can send a check or money order with a note specifying how you'd like the money to be use — general operations, scholarships or wherever it is most needed.
- Make a Donation
- Memorial Patio Plaque
- This unique opportunity to share the memory or honor a significant figure in your life is now available. Bordering Siena Retreat Center’s new building, the Memorial Patio will measure approximately 2,700 square feet and will be constructed of locally-produced, environmentally-friendly pavers. Approximately 6,000 individuals are served annually through Siena Retreat Center, and providing an atmosphere of peace and beauty is part of our mission. The Memorial Patio will be a place for contemplation, enjoyment, and relaxation for thousands of visitors. For more details and a donation form, print the Memorial Patio brochure.
- Current Wishlist
Current Wish List items include:
- like-new three-ring binders
- pens, highlighters, colored pencils
- colored pencils
- pocket folders
- other office/stationery items
- 8.5 X 11 loose leaf paper
gift certificates to arts/craft stores
"forever" postage stamps
tea light candles
If you have any of the above items and you would like to donate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.
- Consider Volunteering
We welcome you to consider volunteering at Siena Retreat Center!
Help is needed to welcome groups at the front desk, serve meals, and help with mailings.
Please contact Jane Czarnezki at (262) 898-2591.